An Organization You Can Believe In
LI2DAY funds programs that encompass multi-cultural, socioeconomic and age-specific populations. The programs we have funded over the last 15 years have grown to include counseling services specifically designed for children and teens affected by their parent/guardian’s breast cancer, as well as Hospice programs that provide comfort and dignity to the patients and their families at the end-stage-of-life. In 2014, LI2DAY started funding programs to assist Long Islanders affected by all cancers. Together through our diverse beneficiary organizations, we are helping women, men, and their families have a fighting chance against breast cancer and other cancers including children’s cancers.
Click here for the Million Ways LI2DAY Helps Long Islanders fighting cancer.
2019 Beneficiary Organizations
- Adelphi NY Statewide Breast Cancer Hotline & Support Program
- Babylon Breast Cancer Coalition
- Brentwood Bay Shore Breast Cancer Coalition
- Cure Mommy’s Breast Cancer
- Islip Breast Cancer Coalition
- Manhasset Women’s Coalition Against Breast Cancer
- North Shore Neighbors Breast Cancer Coalition
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Strength for Life
- The Thomas Scully Foundation
- West Islip Breast Cancer Coalition for Long Island Inc.
2019 Special Grant Program
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- Maria’Z Hope Foundation
- Sisters of Greater Long Island
- Please email LI2DAY at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on our grants.