An Organization You Can Believe In
LI2DAY funds programs that encompass multi-cultural, socioeconomic and age-specific populations. The programs we have funded over the last 10 years have grown to include counseling services specifically designed for children and teens affected by their parent/guardian’s breast cancer, as well as Hospice programs that provide comfort and dignity to the patients and their families at the end-stage-of-life. In 2014, LI2DAY will be funding programs to assist women affected by other women’s cancers. Together through our diverse beneficiary organizations, we are helping women, men, and their families have a fighting chance against breast cancer and other women’s cancers.
Click Here to see the 2016 Million Ways that LI2DAY is assisting Long Islanders.
Together through our diverse beneficiary organizations, we are helping women, men, and their families have a fighting chance against breast cancer and women’s cancers.
2017 Beneficiary Organizations
- Adelphi NY Statewide Breast Cancer Hotline & Support Program
- Babylon Breast Cancer Coalition
- Brentwood Bay Shore Breast Cancer Coalition
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center Women’s Health & Resource Center
- Cure Mommy’s Breast Cancer
- Islip Breast Cancer Coalition
- Lucia’s Angels
- Manhasset Women’s Coalition Against Breast Cancer
- North Shore Neighbors Breast Cancer Coalition
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Strength for Life
- The Maurer Foundation
- West Islip Breast Cancer Coalition for Long Island Inc.
2018 Special Grant Program
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- Maria’Z Hope Foundation
- Rockville Centre Breast Cancer Coalition
- The Thomas Scully Foundation
- Sisters of Greater Long Island
- Please email LI2DAY at email@example.com for information on our grants.